Upon registration, the participant agrees to the following rules and regulations:
- Participation is entirely at your own risk
- A certificate of participation is only valid when the full amount of the registration fee has been paid.
- Participation in the tour and access to the care posts along the route is only possible for registered participants. They are obliged to wear the handlebar plate and the bib number.
- Participation certificates are strictly personal and may not be transferred to third parties. The personal data on the participation ticket will not be changed by the organization under any circumstances.
- By accepting the bib number, participants declare that they are in sufficient health to complete the tour and that they have a proper bike.
- The wearing of a crash helmet is mandatory during the entire tour.
- The character of the event is not a competition, but a tourist performance tour.
- Participants should behave like all other road users and do not take exception. All traffic rules apply and must be respected. The police will enforce criminal law on dangerous traffic behavior and carry out checks to that end. The organization will provide information about participants at the request of the police.
- Participants will respect other road users, nature and environment. The organization will provide sufficient waste bins at start/finish and care posts, please deposit your waste there, not in nature.
- Participants take care of their own safety and the safety of other road users.
- The use of follow cars is prohibited.
- The organization is in no way responsible for accidents or damage or loss and/or theft of personal items belonging to the participant.
- Participants must immediately follow the instructions of the police, traffic controllers and/or the organization.
- Participants may be excluded from further participation in the event of improper conduct, failure to comply with traffic regulations and failure to comply with instructions from the police, traffic controllers and/or the organization. There is no right to restitution in any form. On the spot, the handlebar plate and back number will be confiscated.
- If Phil's Last Ride can not take place due to developments such as the coronavirus, the paid registration fee will be refunded.